Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two separarte programs on two separate monitors?

I'm trying to find out how to attain remot desktop to open up on two separate monitors when window starts. I have the two save .rdp files in the startup folder so they do in fact start when windows does. I lately need to find a process so that one will start in the other monitor. the monitors are both different sizes so when they both interested up on the first one the image is skewd when dragged to the other windowpane even when i full screen it. and this is on window XP professional.


Answer:

right click the programs in the start up folder, properties, a exotic window will apper, and within the first tab there will be a place to select how the window open.
I do not believe Windows remote desktop is 2 seperate programs.and I also don't believe it allows 2 seperate instances of itself, which would produce this kind of impossible, but I solitary speak from experience.Something new might hold come out...

find horses for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment