Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why doesn't my computer want to come on when it works?



Answer:

Dadyy is confused, but permit me see if Daddy understands.



Your computer won't log onto window although the computer is turned on... Your problem is defective HD or virsuses, or your Internet security software are conflicting. I have to completely remove Norton from my computer after being unqualified to log onto windows. Pssh.
Uhhhhhh, I'll bite.....it's tired?
I am not sure what you tight. Does the monitor come on? You see the LED(lights) on the PC come on but see nothing on the display. First see if you own lights on the monitor. The make sure the cable is hooked up. Then see if someone have played with the brightness if you see nil on the display. When you reboot the PC do you see anything?

bulldog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment