Friday, September 17, 2010

What are the color display settings for window 98?

My computer is other crashing. Now I have this extra problem of not individual able to find online sometimes. I hardly hold any color at all. Also, what is the correct pixel setting? Thanks!


Answer:

The display settings depend on your video card and what it can produce. So nearby is no real correct setting. I muse however you should take your notebook to a computer shop and have it assed, from what you utter it sounds like it might requirement to be upgraded or perhaps replaced due to age...especially since it is still running Win98! Hope this help!
try these

its the way my weak one is set up

right click on desk top

choose properties

choose settings

high color 16 bit

blind area 640 by 480

angelic luck


No comments:

Post a Comment