Friday, September 17, 2010

Website size?

I hold put together a very simple site and I am exceptionally pleased with it when view on my 17inch screen.

But when it's view on smaller screens it's adjectives bunched up!

So my question is two fold; how do I keep hold of everything centralised and how do I optimise it to work with different sized screen?



Thankyou


Answer:

That's a large topic, but deal with surrounded by detail by http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?anysizedesig...
put the website into a table and in the property of a table specify the thickness as 100%(or some percent) This will make a respectively individual browser to determine the width on it's own.

I use it on my sites-- works for me.
A table or an I-frame (Assuming you html'd it)
you should brand name it as long as it needs but not to huge


No comments:

Post a Comment