Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my eyeshade on my computer electricute me whenever I touch it?

I touch it and I get hold of this bolt of energy.

It's highly weird, and I'm getting startled to touch it.


Answer:

sounds like static electricity. my counsel is don't touch the screen.
do you rub your foot on carpet floor while at the computer?



somehow your building up static electrisity, and this is giving you a shock when you touch your monitor.



I advocate you not to touch your monitor, or any parts in your computer while your static, ground yourself first back (touch a copper pipe)
CRT screens do that because of how they work. It's without fault normal. Wipe it near a duster every once in a while to prevent that.
try grounding the outlet, you know the three bearing plug if you have a converter on the running out that makes it two mode try grounding it to a screw in the outlet plate. Also is your computer bench on a nylon rug? If so put a anti static mat (available at Office Max, Staples, etc. ) under it.

find horses for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment