Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best style to use an lcd projector within bright lighting save for reverse projection?



Answer:

Please forgive my answer. I am NOT trying to be a smart***. Assuming you're discussion about an inside system and not something outdoors, you call for to dim the lights. I had a brightly lit team game room and the same problem. Eventually, I installed dimmer switches on the lights, brawny curtains on the windows to hold sunlight out, changed out a few light bulbs to lower wattages, and that solved my problem. Just resembling a movie theater turns down the lights for a movie, you've go to do one and the same thing. And even though it cost money for dimmer switches, curtains, etc. it be still cheaper than going to a rear projection system.



Again, no disrespect intended. If your situation isn't like mine be, I'm sorry I don't have a better answer.



plrr

The answers post by the user, for information lone, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment