Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my Dell inspiron 9400 peak, keep hold of going black.?

My computer peak keeps going black, I can subtly see the screen that I be working on, but I have to hit the power button to restart it and it take about 10 tries past it starts so that I can see the screen.



Some more info.

My freestyle is completly dead, contained by fact I took it out. My cord have also gone out so I'm using my husbands. He has a Inspiron e1505. Could this be it or possibly a short in the blind?


Answer:

It's backlight is failing. Your only opportunity is to take it to a laptop repair place and they can fix this. The backlight is inexpensive but the labor is what get's you because shifting the backlight takes a while. BTW- It kinda sounds close to it's time for a new one anyway it may not be worth how much it costs to fix it. Otherwise you can plug it up to an external monitor close to a desktop uses and it should work fine. Good Luck HTH.
the LCD backlight sounds like it is going, or the inverter.



LCD backlights cost something like $20 but the labour is $75 or so.

The inverter give or take a few the same.

ebay the model of the laptop for the parts.
if your maxim that your using your husbands power cord on your computer to charge the battery..that is to say very bleak unless it just happen to be exactly the same that can do bleak things to your computer if your using the wrong charger. i would suggest calling or contacting dell somehow they have tremendously good customer support.


No comments:

Post a Comment