Friday, September 17, 2010

Video card gurus, assist! Dual monitors - max resolution?

I'm looking at building a dual-display setup beside two widescreen 19 monitors, which have a local resolution of 1440x900. Does the maximum supported resolution of my video card (dual-head) need to simply exceed the monitor's home-grown resolution, or double it?



If I really need 2x the desired resolution of respectively monitor, what cards are capable of this?



I the the Nvidia 7600GT states a maximum resolution of 2560x1600- that money two screens at 1280x800 but that's not dignified enough to even feel two regular 17 screens at 1280x1024, permit alone dual widescreens...? Same with the ATI Radeon X1600XT.



Should I be looking at the Nvidia Quadro file? I noticed the FX1400 is discontinued- any belief what model has replaced it?



This is for business apps not gaming, so I'm not interested surrounded by super frame rates for 3D games- just sufficient resolution to drive a double act of 19 widescreen monitors. Ultimately I will have 4 monitors, so respectively card must drive 2 displays.



Thanks!


Answer:

hahaha, i dunno who lead you down the wrong roadway but not the way it works. only get a video card that supoorts dual monitors and your 1440 X 900 resolution.
Hi. The aboriginal resolution of your monitors is the setting with the best sharpness. My card supports a high resolution than my monitor but 1280x1024 is sharpest. Anything more or less wil not be as up to standard, in my evaluation. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment