Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is my monitor figurine jump after scrolling subsidise down?

Hi guys. i merely found this site so thought id ask you guys if you know whats up beside my crazy pc. About a hour ago the picture on the peak kept jumping upto in the region of halfway up the blind and scrolling back down and doing that over and over. Now the picture have stuxk about partially way up my monitor so the depiction of my desktop ect is really squashed but still just as cavernous. i did a system resore but it all a short time ago started again after a while. Is this likely to be a broken monitor or something else? appreciation for any help you can contribute me.


Answer:

its your graphics card do a system restore to an earlier date email me if you necessitate any more help alanmoore799@btinternet.com
Try the buttons on the monitor you might fix it form in attendance if not Go to Start/Restart and newly as windows is roughly to load Press and hold F8 for a sec or two consequently Arrow up to Return my computer to a time that worked,( Or words to that effect you will recognise it when you see it.) Press ENTER. If that won't fix it right click on an empty piece of the screen and shift into graphics properties/options you may be able to fix it from at hand by trial and error, and if that don't work the monitor may be gone.



Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment