Friday, September 17, 2010

Vertical coloured procession aross my monitor?I upgraded the RAM surrounded by my laptop,could it be the result in of this problem?

I tried reinstalling the video drivers, didn't work..


Answer:

I dont believe its a software problem...probably something to do next to the monitor..or the video card(which i think is rare). this problem seem more common on laptops though. And no your RAM have nothing to do near it
It could be a problem of your monitor
Did you try upping the refresh rate of your monitor? Right click on your Windows desktop, if you hold Windows, click Properties (Personalize in Windows Vista), and beneath settings or appearance or something, and then advanced option (I think), there is an choice to do that.



Works sometimes. ;)
Did it start right after you upgraded the RAM?



If so, you probably screwed up and gave a static charge to something that you weren't supposed to.
I get a free laptop from this site, I highly recommend it!

bulldog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment